50ml / 1.691oz Bottle(s) of 100% Pure Organic East Cape Manuka (Leptospermum Scoparium) Oil
What is included in my purchase?
- 1-3 50ml/1.691oz aluminum bottles of High Quality 100% Pure Organic East Cape Manuka (Leptospermum Scoparium)
- Depends on your quantity purchase
- Tightly Sealed
- 30 Day Money Back Guarantee (contact seller for RMA)
What is a Manuka plant/tree?
- Manuka is also called Manuka tea tree. It is a kind of shrub or small tree and has origins in Australia and is also found New Zealand and other neighboring countries. Botanically, Manuka is known as Leptospermum Scoparium and belong to family of Myrtaceae. The prolific shrub tree typically grows from 2m to 5m. The evergreen tree has small leaves and dense branches with short spines. Manuka tree is known for its strength giving and healing capabilities. It bears white flower and sometimes these flowers have pink hues also. The non hazardous oil of Manuka is a clear thin mobile liquid with pale yellow color.
What are uses of Manuka Oil?
- Manuka oil has wide therapeutic and medicinal uses, it is used in the treatment of various skin diseases like dandruff, cracked skin, dermatitis, eczema,insect bites, lice, nail infections and also aids in the cure of boils,blisters, burns, and acne.
- Manuka oil is also used in killing off ringworms, rhinitis, cold sores and tonsillitis. It is used in the treatment of rheumatic joints and stiff backs as well. It also enhances healing process and helps in reducing risk of infections
- This oil is used for external use only.
The health benefits of Manuka Essential Oil can be attributed to its properties as an anti-dandruff, antidote to insect bites and stings, antibacterial, anti-fungal, anti-inflammatory, anti-histaminic, anti-allergenic. cicatrisant, cytophylactic, deodorant and relaxant substance.
Manuka is one of the youngest entries in the book of aromatherapy, as its uses in aromatherapy were discovered quite recently. However, its medicinal uses have been known for a long time among the original inhabitants of New Zealand, the country to which this tree is native.
- Leptospermone, (E)-Calamenene, a-Pinene, Cadina-3,5-diene,Delta-Cadinene, a-Copaene,Favesone, Cadina-1,4-diene, B-Selinene, a-Selinene,Isoleptospermone